Pakistan Navy has always been a much-respected branch of our armed forces because of its untiring services at the sea border as well as in warfare. Pak Navy believes that everyone has the potential to serve the country, even the common man, that’s why it is providing opportunities for the needy ones to Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch A-2023. There are more than 450 vacancies available to join Pak Navy as a civilian.
Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission SSC Batch (A)
In case you are looking for guidance about Pak Navy Civilian batch a Jobs 2023, then you have landed on the right site as we will provide you info about how to apply for these naval civilian jobs, what vacancies are available, their eligibility criteria, and the selection process.
Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch A-2023
Pakistan Navy has advertised multiple vacancies for the civilians of Pakistan in its latest advertisement via national newspapers. Naval Headquarters Higher Formation, Technical/Industrial Civilian, and Non-Technical/Non-Industrial Civilian are the three major types of jobs that are advertised by the Pak Navy.
Jobs are available in many sections such as Assistant, Data entry Operator, Steno typist, Micro Filming Assistant, Draftsman, LDC, UDC, Naib Qasid, Telephone operator, and many more. These jobs require no uniform while performing your duty.
How to Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch A-2023?
Submitting the job application Pak Navy Civilian jobs is really easy. Although, some certain posts require you to submit your job application with the required documents at the Pak Navy Selection and Recruitment Centre. However, for most jobs in Pak Navy, you can apply online. Here are some steps to follow:
- Go to the official website of the Pakistan Navy which is www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Choose the post whose requirements you fulfill perfectly.
- Fill out the application form with great attention.
- Make sure you provide correct and fully honest information about yourself.
- After submitting the form, you will be informed about your roll number through SMS.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch A 2023
Some particular requirements are constant for almost all the latest Pak Navy jobs and some can vary according to the vacant position or post. Here are the eligibility criteria for joining Pak Navy as Civilian Batch A-2023:
- Only Pakistani Nationals can apply for Navy jobs.
- Both males and females can apply.
- The age limit is between 16 to 33 years.
- Educational qualifications vary from middle to master’s and even diplomas.
- A candidate must fall under all the requirements of his desired job in the Pakistan Naval Force.
- Registration must be done before the last date.
Jobs For Naval Headquarters Islamabad Higher Formation
As we have mentioned earlier, Pak Navy’s advertisement includes three major departments for which they need civilians. The first one is Naval Headquarters Islamabad Higher Formation. Posts, their BPS, educational requirements, and age limits are given below:
- 30 Assistant BPS-15
- 01 Photographer BPS-13
- 16 Data Entry Operator BPS-14
- 01 Library Assistant BPS-12
- 50 Upper Division Clerks BPS-11
- 71 Lower Division Clerk BPS-09
- 02 Telephone Operator BPS-09
- 01 Senior Compositor BPS-05
- 01 Carpenter BPS-03
- 04 Sanitary Worker BPS-01
- 05 Coolie BPS-01
- 110 Naib Qasid BPS-01
- 01 Junior Compositor BPS-03
- 02 Mali BPS-01
Jobs for Industrial / Technical Staff PNCA (Lower Formation)
Pak Navy needs civilians for Industrial and Technical staff. Available posts for Industrial/Technical Staff and their necessary details are mentioned below:
Blew are all technical jobs :
Jobs for Non-Industrial / Non-Technical Staff PNCA (Lower Formation)
A recently posted advertisement by Pak Navy asks civilians to join Pak Navy as Non-Industrial/Non-Technical Staff. Vacant posts and their eligibility criterion are given here:
Blew are all non-technical jobs :
Here we will provide step-by-step information about the selection process to Join Pak Navy as Civilian Batch A-2023:
- First, register yourself online on the official website of the Pak Navy.
- After your application is accepted, your first test will be taken on a computer at the assigned Navy Center.
- The result will be announced on the website so regularly visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for medical examination.
- After successfully passing the medical, candidates will go through a personality test which will be very crucial for final selection.
- Final selection will be made totally on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance and merit.
Joining Pak Navy as a Civilian is really an honor and it offers you great facilities as well. Selected individuals will get a salary of 35000 rupees to 50000 rupees per month according to their pay scale. So, immediately visit the official site of the Pak Navy and fill out your registration form as soon as possible before it’s too late.