In this article, you will get all the required information about how to Join PAF as Doctor In the medical Branch. What is the selection procedure? What are the Eligibility/Ineligibility Criteria?
Pakistan Air force, which is one of the most active defense forces of Pakistan, has recently introduced new job opportunities in the medical branch for candidates who have completed their medical degree and are willing to serve themselves. It is a dream of every patriotic man to become part of this honorable force where one can serve the country with the will of sacrificing everything.
How to Join PAF Medical Branch as a Doctor?
Pakistan Air force manages to offer jobs every year in the medical department. There are many vacancies available for joining PAF as a doctor with handsome salaries. Interested candidates can apply online by following the procedure given below:
- Register yourself online at the official website of PAF: join Pak. govt. pk.
- You can apply offline by visiting the nearest PAF selection centers.
JOIN PAK ARMY AFTER MATRIC, INTERMEDIATE, Graduation, AND MASTER
General Eligibility Criteria to join PAF as Doctor:
Gender: Both Males and females.
Nationality: Only those candidates are eligible to apply who holds Pakistan nationality
Physical standards :
- Height for male candidates should be 5 feet and 4 inches / 163cm
- Height for female candidates should be 4 feet 10 inches/ 147cm3
Positions in the Medical Branch
- Medical Branch ( Specialist, SPSSC)
- Medical Branch ( GDMO’s, SPSSC)
Applicants who want to join PAF Medical branch as a Doctor will go through several processes step by step so that they can become eligible for the job. Following is the selection procedure that each candidate should follow when applying:
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Branch (Specialist):
There are a few things that must be kept in mind before applying for this job. The Pakistan Air Force is strict in terms of rules in every department and one who desires to be a member of this field must obey these requirements strictly. You have to follow the below-mentioned points to become eligible for this job:
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Branch (GDMO’S, SPSSC):
Just like the Medical Branch (Specialist), there are also some requirements that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for this post. If any of these requirements is missing then you cannot consider yourself eligible. The eligibility requirements for this job are:
Applicants who do not stand under the below-mentioned category would not be considered suitable to join PAF as Doctors:
- An applicant who has undergone a physical and medical examination within the last four months is not eligible for this program.
- A candidate who has already been tested by the Armed Forces a year ago is not eligible.
- If a candidate is determined to be unfit by the Armed Forces Hospital or Combined Military Hospital, they will not be considered for selection.
- A candidate who is declared permanently unfit by the Appeal Medical Board (AMB) is not eligible for consideration.
- When a candidate has Hepatitis B or C, they are ineligible.