Pak Navy is a world-famous branch of Pakistan’s armed forces and it is protecting our sea lines day and night. Every year, Pak Navy jobs are advertised via various newspapers. Following the tradition, they have recently announced Pakistan Navy War College PNWC Jobs 2023 which is a diamond opportunity for interested candidates. Pak Navy War College Jobs are often contractual jobs spanning over 3 years.
In this article, we would briefly guide you through the entire process of how to apply for Pak Navy War College PNWC jobs, what are the requirements, and their selection procedures.
How to apply for Pak Navy War College PNWC Jobs 2023?
Pakistan Navy has announced an available vacancy for a Research Associate in Lahore. Eligible candidates can apply for this particular job by sending their well-maintained one-page CVs to the Commandant, Pakistan Navy War College, Naval Complex Walton Askari-V, Gulberg-III, Lahore. You need to apply for the job before 25 November 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy War College PNWC Jobs are really straightforward. Here are some conditions which the applicants must fulfill in order to be considered for the job:
- Candidates are required to have an educational qualification equivalent to M.Phil or MS in the relevant subjects with a minimum 3 CGPA.
- The candidate must be a national of Pakistan.
- The age of candidate must not be over 35 years.
- Experienced candidates would be recommended.
Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission Batch B-2023
Here we will discuss the selection process of Pak Navy War College Jobs 2023 step by step.
- At first, the eligible candidates would be short-listed from all the applicants by higher officers.
- They will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Finally, the selected candidate would be given a job at BPS-17.
If you have the required skill sets and qualifications, then it is very high time to apply for the Pak Navy War College PNWC Job 2023. It will surely secure your future with excellent scale and salary.